ALLIGATOR brake pads for Kinetik/Diatech mech. disc brake
One high quality brake pad compound for any application.
$8.49 $10.66 -20%
from 10 only $8.39 / pair -21%
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- superior braking characteristics
- particularly attractive price
- compatible with Kinetik/Diatech mech.
Item no.: 10645, Content: 1 pair
Buy 10 and save 21% !
Product information & technical details
- One brake pad compound allows an optimal choice for your field of application:
- The semi-metallic brake pad is an organic, harder brake pad with a higher amount of metal particles to increase durability, in contrast to the organic pads. It is therefore also more heat-stable, but has still great cold friction properties. Furthermore, the semi-metallic brake pads has a Thermguard™ layer of insulation between the compound and the base plate to reduce heat transfer from the brake disc into in the brake system. It is also asbestos free, has a high static friction coefficient and can be used in all weather conditions
- Brake pad splint pin(s)/spring(s) is/are NOT included! Please order separately if required
|Alligator's brake pad types|
|Semi-metallic||This medium hardness brake pad with a high percentage of organic compounds provides one of the best ratios of performance and wear stability on the market. Not only the brakepower is higher than at the organic pads, also the wear stability is much better.
Great performance at dry and wet conditions - double the lifetime compared to the organic one.
Fading resistant up to 500°C friction heat.