ALLIGATOR brake pads for Magura® MT disc brake
4 high quality brake pad compounds for any application.
$6.33 $7.91 -20% ($30.85 / 100 g)
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- superior braking characteristics
- particularly attractive price
- compatible with Magura® MT
Item no.: 11881, Content: 1 pair, EAN: 4710006192697
Buy 10 and save 21% !
Product information & technical details
- 4 different brake pad compounds allow an optimal choice for your field of application:
- The carbon brake pad is an organic compound with a high percentage of carbon fibers, which was especially developed for racing. This enables a constant high braking power up to high temperatures without function loss
- The organic brake pad is characterised by an optimal mix of durability, cold friction properties and braking power. This pad works best with brake discs, which have few and/or small holes to keep the wear in limits. It is asbestos free, has a high static friction coefficient and can be used in all weather conditions
- The semi-metallic brake pad is an organic, harder brake pad with a higher amount of metal particles to increase durability, in contrast to the organic pads. It is therefore also more heat-stable, but has still great cold friction properties. Furthermore, the semi-metallic brake pads has a Thermguard™ layer of insulation between the compound and the base plate to reduce heat transfer from the brake disc into in the brake system. It is also asbestos free, has a high static friction coefficient and can be used in all weather conditions
- The sintered brake pad from Alligator has additional ceramic particles within the sinter matrix, which reduce wear and increase the temperature stability. This brake pad has a very long durability and is intended for wet and tough riding conditions. The compound is heat-stable up to 650°C friction temperature and particularly suitable for disc brake rotors with large holes. Therefore fading is prevented. It is usable in all weather conditions and has a high static friction coefficient too
- Brake pad splint pin(s)/spring(s) is/are NOT included! Please order separately if required
|Alligator's brake pad types|
|Organic||The organic compound is an allround compound with a best ratio of wear compared with performance.
Great performance under low operation temperature of your brake.
Fading resistant up to 380°C friction heat.
|Semi-metallic||This medium hardness brake pad with a high percentage of organic compounds provides one of the best ratios of performance and wear stability on the market. Not only the brakepower is higher than at the organic pads, also the wear stability is much better.
Great performance at dry and wet conditions - double the lifetime compared to the organic one.
Fading resistant up to 500°C friction heat.
|Ceramic-sintered||The brake pads with lowest wear and maximum performance. Multiple lifetime than organic or semi-metallic brake pads form Alligator or other brands
Intented usage: severe conditions (wet and dirty)
Outsanding properties - for maximum power! Ceramic particles with sintered compound instead of metal ones are responsible for those qualities of this products.
Fading resistant up to 650°C friction heat.
Please note: not all disc brakes are allowed to be used with sintered brake pads - in doubt please check your manual of your brake.
|Carbon||The softest & most pungent pad of all Alligator brake pads. This racing brake pad ensures with its high percentage of carbon fibers for high and consistent braking power even at high temperatures of friction|
Questions & Answers about ALLIGATOR Magura® MT brake pads
2 English reviews written for ALLIGATOR Magura® MT brake pads
2 customer reviews in other languages
2 customer reviews in English
2 customer reviews in other languages
Customers also bought
ALLIGATOR Shimano® BR-M985/785/666 brake pads3 brake pad compounds
CYCLEPOWER aluminium bolt 4762 tapered black M54 Bolt shaft lengths
AEROZINE Headset bearing2 Diameters
ALLIGATOR Avid® Elixir brake pads4 brake pad compounds
CYCLEPOWER aluminium bolt 4762 tapered red M64 Bolt shaft lengths
ALLIGATOR Formula® Mega/The One/R1/RX brake pads5 brake pad compounds
MAGURA Quickmount disc brake adaptor IS20006 versions