double pack bag 'Brick Lane' with 34x36x10cm dimensions
Bags from Brooks - fine-grained produced in England
- stylish design
- vegetable tanned leather
Product information & technical details
- Brooks Roll Up Panniers are inspired by the Cyclist’s Hold-alls, first featured in the 1890’s catalogue.
- On the top of the bag attachment to the bicycle rack these panniers feature a crossed elastic to fasten additional objects to carry during urban transit.
- The Brick Lane roll up panniers attach to most racks with a width between 10 and 15 cm.
- Total volume: 28l (14l per side)
- This pair of commuter bags for traditional transport bicycles is entirely made of water resistant cotton with vegetable tanned leather finishing.