CHRIS KING bottom bracket with BSA-thread for MTB-cranks with Ø 24mm spindle, 68/73mm width & steel ball bearings
Legendary Chris King quality for your bottom bracket.
- 1st class bearing quality
- finest processing
- 5 years manufacturer warranty
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, Plastic, stainless steel|
|bottom bracket type:||integrated, Ø 24mm|
|Bottom Bracket Width:||68, 73|
|Bottom bracket type:||BSA|
|Roller bearing type:||angular contact bearing|
- For 35 years Chris King is producing bearings by themself and there has never been a component that benefited more from this experience than the bottom bracket of a bicycle frame.
- The Chris King bottom bracket is designed specifically for crankset with a continuous spindle
- available in all Chris King anodized colors
- 100% made in the USA.
- Designed for Shimano®/Race Face®/FSA® and similar cranks with integrated Ø 24mm spindle
English reviews written for CHRIS KING BSA BB MTN 68/73
1 customer review in other languages
5,0 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available