CHRIS KING bottom bracket 'PressFit 24' with steel ball bearings & 68/73mm width
Legendary Chris King quality for your bottom bracket.
- highest bearing quality
- finest maching quality
- 5 years manufacturer's warranty
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, stainless steel|
|bottom bracket type:||integrated, Ø 24mm|
|Bottom Bracket Width:||68, 73|
|Bottom bracket type:||PF 24|
|Roller bearing type:||angular contact bearing|
- For 35 years Chris King is producing bearings by themself and there has never been a component that benefited more from this experience than the bottom bracket of a bicycle frame.
- The Chris King bottom bracket is designed specifically for crankset with a continuous spindle
- available in all Chris King anodized colors
- 100% made in the USA.
- Designed for Shimano®/Race Face®/FSA® and similar cranks with integrated Ø 24mm spindle