CYCLEPOWER cylinder head aluminium bolt 'DIN 7984' with flat head & M6-thread
65% lighter than steel bolts & a superior shine.
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Product information & technical details
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
|Screw head shape:||Cylinder head, flat|
|bolt head drive:||HEX-socket|
|max. torque:||4 Nm|
- Aluminium bolt with cyclindric head (the bolt's head dimensions refer to DIN 7984)
- Material: high-tensile strenght aluminium 7075-T6 (aircraft quality)
- rolled thread
- tensile strenght: 540-600 N/mm²
- thread size/HEX-size: M4/3, M5/4, M6/5, M8/6, M10/8
- Aluminium bolts have a versaitile use, but please consider the lower tensile strenght (in comparison with steel/titanium bolts) that may exclude aluminium bolts for some applications.