CYCLEPOWER countersunk aluminium screw 'ISO 10642' with M4 thread & Torx® drive
65% lighter than steel screws - and a first-class look.
$3.19 $3.74 -15%
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Polished finish
- glossy anodized
- wide range of application
- CNC machined
- Precise CNC machined thread
Item no.: 37644, Content: 1 piece
Buy 6 and save 18% !
Product information & technical details
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
|Thread length:||10, 35, 60|
|Screw head shape:||Countersunk head|
|bolt head drive:||Hexalobular socket|
|max. torque:||3 Nm|
- Aluminium screw with countersunk head, manufactured according to ISO 10642 standard, but with an internal hexagon (Torx) drive
- Material: Aluminium 7075-T6 (aviation quality)
- CNC machined precisely
- Colour anodized and polished finish
- Torx®15 or 20 drive
- Tensile strength: 540-600 N / mm²
- Note: the versions with 34 / 59.5mm length also have a sealing material on the thread, which seals the thread against liquids and gases
- the length of the screw refers to the entire length of the screw including the head (not thread length).
- Please note the lower strength of aluminium screws compared to steel screws. This can limit or completely exclude the use of aluminium screws. It cannot be answered generally whether and where aluminium screws have sufficient strength for the respective use. When in doubt, we advise against the use of aluminium screws, especially for safety-related screw connections.
Questions & Answers about CYCLEPOWER aluminium countersunk screw 10642 M4 red
English reviews written for CYCLEPOWER aluminium countersunk screw 10642 M4 red
1 customer review in other languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available