CYCLEPOWER cog carrier for 'Rohloff's Speedhub'-internal gear hub & Gates cogs
Quality - made in Austria.
- universally usable for Rohloff's Speedhub gear hub
- for the current cog system of Rohloff
- no clacking of the cog anymore
- easy to change
- aluminium body
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, stainless steel|
- splined carrier for Rohloff's gear hub, suitable for both the 135mm wide hub and the 170mm one.
- Thanks to the highly polished seal running surface, an optimal sealing function of the hub is guaranteed - better than the original! And more permanent.
- universal for Gates® Carbondrive toothed belt pinions or conventional chain drive via classic cogs
- an aluminum counter ring secures the pinion on the carrier tightly - no clacking of the pinion while rotating! The counter ring is equipped with a standard Shimano® Hollowtech 2 bottom bracket toothing, so that it can be easily opened and closed with a socket from various manufacturers (see picture). Simply turn on and you're done. Without extra tools.
- the splined carrier is mounted on the hub and remains there permanently. Only the lockring is removed to change the pinion.
- the splined carrier is compatible with Gates pinions from 19 teeth upwards. Chain sprockets can be driven from 14 teeth upwards.
- 3 versions of the pinion carrier are available:
- Road light : this variant has an aluminum body for a lower weight compared to the standard variant made of stainless steel. In addition, the chain line is 1.2mm (chainline of 53.8mm on the 135mm Speedhub with chain pinion) narrower, which makes it easier to use on road bikes.
- Standard : a body made of high-strength 7075-T6 aluminum ensures long-term functionality and long-lasting quality. It can be used universally for all types of bicycles.
- Wide : a body made of high-strength 7075-T6 aluminum ensures long-term function and long-lasting quality. The chain line is offset outwards by 2mm compared to the standard version. This can be helpful especially for fat bikes, but also bikes with plus tires. It can be used universally for all types of bicycles
- An overview of the achievable chain lines with the individual pinion carriers can be found below.
|Overview: effective chain line of the splined carrier on the Speedhub gear hub for 135mm OLD|
|All data in millimeters|
Please note that the sprockets or tools shown (toothed belt or chain) are not included.