CYCLEPOWER aluminum flange head screw similar to ISO 7380-2 with Torx® drive & M6 thread
Unique shape, 65% lighter than steel screws - and a first-class look.
- polished finish
- extra large flange with Ø 24mm
- especially for plastics, glassfibres & carbonfibres
Product information & technical details
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
|bolt head drive:||Hexalobular socket|
|max. torque:||4 Nm|
- Aluminum screw with flat head (dimensions similar to ISO 7380-2 standard), but with a larger Torx® drive and a wider flange. As a result, a particularly uniform and large-area of force into the underlying material is achieved. It is recommended to let the screw rest directly on the base material without any washers.
- an R1.8 between the shaft and head ensures an optimal transfer of force from the thread to the head - and that permanently.
- The Torx® 30 drive ensures that the tool is securely fixed and at the same time enables the torque to be optimally introduced into the screw.
- ideal for fastenings that require low preload torque and at the same time prefer large-scale force transmission, as is often the case when processing (fiber-reinforced) plastics.
- Also ideal for the decorative area.
- Thread length (dimension B in the drawing): between 15 and 30mm. (Guide value: about 20mm shorter than the shaft length)
- Note: the length to be selected in the shop always refers to dimension A (shaft length) in the drawing
- Material: Alu 7075-T6 (aviation quality)
- precise CNC-turned thread
- color anodized and polished finish
- Tensile strength: 540-600 N/mm²
- Aluminum screws can have a wide range of use. However, note the lower strength given by steel or titanium screws, so that their use may be restricted