CYCLEPOWER chainring cpider for bolt circle diameter conversion from 110mm to 130mm
Get a Gates® Carbondrive front sprocket installed on your Compact crankset.
- Compatible with common 110mm compact bolt circle
- 5mm thickness
- High-quality CNC-machined
- Also suitable for chainrings
Product information & technical details
|bolt circle diameter:||110|
- This universal chainring spider can be used with all compact cranks (except Campagnolo standard) with 110mm bolt circle, which have an even, 5-arm bolt circle (72 ° angular misalignment from hole to hole, all holes have the same hole circle dimension)
- Allows easy operation of a chainring or a toothed belt pulley on a racing bike compact crank. MTB cranks that have the same bolt circle diameter can also be operated.
- Due to the chainring spider, there is a 5mm chainline offset to the outside (spider is always installed in the place of the smaller - usually 34 teeth - chainring), which is particularly important when using a toothed belt (chainline offset).
- the chainring or the toothed belt pulley with 130mm bolt circle can be easily and simply mounted like on a conventional crank. Only chainring bolts are required for a single attachment to the crank (for mounting the spider on the crank arm) or for a double attachment for attaching the chainring / toothed belt pulley to the spider.
- Due to the design, there is a rotation offset of the assembled toothed belt pulley or chainring by 36 °
- with 5mm it is particularly torsionally stable and robust in durability.