CYCLEPOWER orange anodized washer for axial chainring alignment with 5.0mm thickness
Conversion kit for Gates® belts on road bike cranksets used with Rohloff® Speedhub.
- enables the use of a road bike crankset with Rohloff®'s internal gear hub
- also suitable for fat and gravel bikes
- exact & easy adjustment of the chain line
- 5mm chain line offset
Product information & technical details
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
- complete set consisting of 1 washer and 2 chainring bolts
- Enables a Gates® CDX belt front sprocket to be fixed to a road bike crank with a 43.5mm chain line, so that the required chain line of a Rohloff hub is reached.
- Minimum theeth size: 55T.
- Universally suitable for a wide range of road bike cranks on the market - note: dependend on the shape of your right crankarm and the size of your CDX chainring a collision of CDX chainring (belt) and crankarm is possible. This problem cannot be forcasted due to the reason, the shape of crankarms is very different on the market.
- also suitable for Fatbike cranks, which are designed for 5 "tires and want to be driven with Rohloff® hub (e.g. Surly® Moonlander).
- Color-coordinated aluminum chainring bolts allow the ideal adaptation to your visual needs on the bike.