CYCLEPOWER reducer aluminium, 2-part with bore-Ø 6mm
fits all Fox-Racing Shock rear shocks with a shock eylet diameter of 12.7mm until model year 2012
- 6mm bore diameter
- from 15.8mm till 51.0mm width
- 2-part aluminium bushings
- until MY 2012
Product information & technical details
|Shock eyelet diameter:||12,7|
- shock reducers for Fox-Racing-Shock rear shocks
- 2-part. reducers consists of 2 aluminum sleeves, 3-part ones of 2 aluminum spacer plus a continuous steel bolt
- Please select the desired mounting width in the variations and keep a carefully look at the schematic cross-section drawing/illustration in the shop. In this drawing, it's clearly displayed, to which dimensions the advertised parameters belongs to.
- Please note, that your choosen witdth of the reducers should be around 0,1-0,3mm under your measured width on your frame. If you choose the exact same mounting width like on the frame, the installation is slightly more difficult/tedious, because then the rear shock mount must be widened and improperly handling can cause damage to this.