How does the return within the EU?
For returns of deliveries within the EU (excluding DE and AT) please use the DHL return Portal. This is free of charge - you pay no shipping costs. Just enter your sender informations in the linked form and the package label will be sent to you via email. The next steps are explained in the language you've selected.
How does the return works in other countries?
For returns for deliveries outside the EU, please use the following return address:
Please mark outside the parcel clarly, that the shipment is a "return shipping" to speed up handling by customs.
The costs for return shipping have to be paid by the customer. They won't be reimbursed.
Our return guarantee
You can return the received merchandise within 14 days. We expect the packaging to be in its original condition and sealed, undamaged with no traces of being used. In addition, we will give you an extra 16 days for the return. Thus, you have 30 days to send the merchandise back.
How do I get my money back?
As soon as your return has arrived to us, you get your money back. Please note, that the total amount for a refund may be deduced by return shipping costs.
Depending on how you have paid you will get back your money:
- for an advance payment the amount will be credited to your bank account. Announce your bank details (IBAN & BIC) so that we can carry out the transfer.
- for a PayPal-payment via your PayPal credit account.
- for a credit card payment to your credit card.
- with payments by invoice , you pay only the goods that you keep.
- for cash on delivery you need to announce your bank data (IBAN & BIC) for products that you have already paid and return so that we can carry out the transfer.
The refund takes place within a few days. If you have any questions, contact us!
Bikeonlineshop is of course for the prompt processing of your claim team always at your disposal.
Please contact us by E-Mail.
How does the Return Policy work?
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom:
You will receive a returns label sent to your email address as well as information on how to proceed further. The return fee is free of charge.
- The customer bears the cost of return when items are being returned from a country that is not listed above. This includes returns from Norway.
In such cases, the customer will bear the cost of return.
For returns from Poland, return fees will need to be paid by the customer. Please complete the following form here. The returns label is sent to you via email as well as information on how to proceed further.
For returns from Italy, return fees are carried by the customer.
Please send the return packages coming from Italy to the following address:
c/o fermo deposito BRT
Via Marinoni 1
33057 PALMANOVA (IT)
Please complete the following returns form or place a signed note with your address inside the package.
Returns from Slovenia are processed via the Slovenian Postal Service and are therefore free of charge. Please attach a label carrying the following returns address and take the parcel to your nearest Post Office:
Return fees are incurred by the customer. Please send the return package to:
General Information Regarding Returns:
If you are returning your products by mail, please note:
- It may take up to 7 days until your package arrives (or more, if you are located outside of Europe)
- The returned items are processed within 5 working days (excluding Saturdays) after they are received.
- The parcel should be packed securely and with care, and sent by mail to ensure that the items are not damaged during transportation.
- You should attain a proof of shipment and store it until you have received the refund or a replacement parcel.
- Items that are returned using a different courier or postal service are not free of charge.
- Please place a signed letter inside the package. The letter must include your address, the reason for return and order number. This applies to ALL returns.
Returns after the legal right of withdrawal?
If the legal withdrawal period of 14 days within the EU (and 7 days outside EU) after receipt of the goods has expired and you are considering yet a return of delivered products, please contact us before any return by email. Not collusive returns beyond this deadline remain without processing until the client gets in contact with us.
Please note at this point that the above procedure (first contact, then possibly return) must be strictly observed. After all, as long as no redemption is possible, the resending occurs to you at your expense.
Basically, a return of goods outside the statutory withdrawal period shall be subject to credit/voucher. Processing costs are 10% of the calculated value of goods, at least however € 10 will be charged
Please note, that return shipment from outside EU must be declared as "return shipment" for custom clearance. Shipment without this declaration will be rejected and returned to the sender.
How do I receive my refund?
As soon as your package is returned to us, your money will be refunded.
Depending on which payment method you chose, you will receive:
- with an advance payment, a credit to your bank account. Provide your bank details so that we can process the transfer.
- with PayPal, credit on your PayPal account.
- with an instant transfer, credit on your bank account. Provide us with your banking details in oder for us to process the transfer.
- with credit card, credit to your credit card.
- with direct debit, credit to your bank account.
- with invoice, you only pay for the goods kept..
- with cash on delivery you need to notufy us by sending your banking details in oder for us transfer the amount already paid.
The refund is carried out within a few days. If you have any questions you can contact us at any time us!
For the prompt processing of your complaint , the Bikeonlineshop team is at your disposal at any time.
Please contact us via E-Mail or telephone.
Please Note: In the event that your parcel or your products arrive damaged, we require a picture of the parcel and the damaged items in order to claim the damage. Please send us these pictures with as much information as possible regarding the damage in an email to email@example.com.