MAGURA Rim brake 'HS11'
A carefree brake reasonable priced.
- Ideal for beginners
- All advantages of the HS33
- Price/performance tip
Product information & technical details
- HS 11 pure.
- The introduction to the new generation.
- The entry model of the completely redesigned brakes family waiting with technologies such as tool-less pad wear adjustment by means of TPA and easy bleeding due to EBT, which again increase customer benefits for the target group " Trekking - and Citybiker" .
- The brake levers in flip-flop design provide simplified logistics and super fast removal.
- The newly designed slave cylinder with fully covered conduit connections, as well as the newly designed mounting plate, complete the elegant overall appearance of on the new HS 11.
- Designed and manufactured in Germany!
|Braking system||Fully hydraulic rim brake closed system without reservoir|
|Materials||Cable unit: Composite
Brake calliper: forged aluminium
|Brake line||2100mm long polyamide brake line|
|Brake Oil||Magura Royal Blood mineral oil|
|Piston diameter (encoder / slave)||14 / 2x14mm|
|Hydraulic translation||4: 1|
|Material brake lever||Aluminium die casting|
|Manufacturer warranty||5 years on online registration on magura.com|
|Deceleration||4.2m / s² (at 100N manual power, according to DIN 79100)|
|Pressure Point Control||No|