MAGURA hydraulic disc brake 'MT4 next'
Magura's universal disc brake with lot's of power reasonable priced.
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Product information & technical details
|Disc brake mounting standard:||PM 6"|
- MAGURA presents with MT4 next a disc brake with many features of the top models. The remastered version of the brake immediately brought tangible improvements with it: more stopping power, better control, less lever play and an optical relaunch.
- Two-piece handlebar clamp for easy installation and universal useable as a front-wheel or rear brake. Mountable with optional clamps "Shiftmix" or "Remotemix".
- Integrated Reservoir
- Adjustable lever reach
- Brake lever made of aluminum, black anodized
- one-piece caliper made of aluminum
- EBT for quick and easy bleeding
- brake lever unit made of Carbotecture®, which is characterized by the following properties:
- extremely impact resistant and unbreakable
- highest flexural fatigue strength
- highest power to weight (density / tensile strength)
- perfect, closed surface
- mounted on both sides
- complete assembly of the disk brake and adjustment of all adjustment over a possible tool (Torx 25)
- optimum heat dissipation due to large surface on the brake caliper
- Replace the brake pads without changing wheel possible
- low noise
- ergonomic brake levers for small and large hands
- Piston work reliably even in freezing temperatures and on muddy paths (anti-drag)
- scope of delivery: brakeset without disc brake rotor and without adaptors, filled & bleeded. For compatible disc brake rotors and/or adaptors please refer to the tabulator Accessoires.
|Brake system||Hydraulic disc brake, open system with integrated reservoir and 2-piston caliper, fixed mounted|
|Materials||brake lever unit: Carbotecture®/plastic
Caliper: aluminum forged and CNC machined
|Brake line||1000mm long brake hose on the front made of polyamide (can be shortened)
2500mm long brake hose at the rear made of polyamide (can be shortened)
|Braking medium||Magura Royal Blood mineral oil|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 years against leaks|
|Reach Adjust||yes using a tool|
|Adjustable bite post point||no|
|Additional Information||Manual disc brake|
English reviews written for MAGURA MT4 next disc brake
1 customer review in other languages
4,5 out of 5 stars
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 1 reviews available in another language.
- No reviews available