MAGURA rim brake 'RT6 TT'
the fastest race bike brake on the market!.
- maximum aerodynamic at time trial
- full braking power
- best modulation
- aluminium brake levers
Product information & technical details
- World's lightest and fastest hydraulic rim brake for the road
- in 1987, Magura® has invented the first hydraulic brakes for mountain bikes. 25 Years later, the world market leader brings all of this experience for hydraulic rim brakes on the road.
- Together with the aerodynamics expert Cervélo, the Swabian traditionalcompany presents the world's lightest and fastest hydraulic rim brake for the road, the Magura® RT6 TT, under the motto: " Aerodynamics by Cervélo, hydraulics by Magura®"
- Its braking power and modulation set new standards in the triathlon and Road area. This allows effective " speed management" on downhills and curves.
- The driver can win crucial seconds. The order to the Magura® Development Department in Bad Urach was briefly and clearly: to build the world's fastest brake for the road. It should be extremely easy, offer more braking power, as any other road bike brake - and it still can be very precisely adjusted.
- Also it sets new standards as a brake for triathlon and time trial in terms of aerodynamics. For this Magura® took the bike manufacturer with outstanding know-how in aerodynamics: Cervélo from Canada.
- After more than one and a half years of intensive development work, Magura® now presents the brake revolution for triathlon and time trial: the first hydraulic rim brake for the road, the RT6 TT (RT like road team, TT like time trial).
- the Magura® RT6 TT can be mounted on each fork or any frame, which can accommodate conventional road bike brake caliper (no proprietary)
- Four factors distinguished them:
- high braking
- high adjustable,
- light weight
- aerodynamic design optimized in the wind tunnel.