reducer, bore-Ø 6mm, 2-part
- 6mm bore diameters
- 12mm shock eyelet diameter
- various width
Product information & technical details
- shock reducers for Manitou rear shocks
- 2-part. reducers consists of 2 aluminum sleeves, 3-part ones of 2 aluminum spacer plus a continuous steel bolt
- Please select the desired mounting width in the variations and keep a carefully look at the schematic cross-section drawing/illustration in the shop. In this drawing, it's clearly displayed, to which dimensions the advertised parameters belongs to.
- Please note, that your choosen witdth of the reducers should be around 0,1-0,3mm under your measured width on your frame. If you choose the exact same mounting width like on the frame, the installation is slightly more difficult/tedious, because then the rear shock mount must be widened and improperly handling can cause damage to this.