MAXXIS tire 'Creepy Crawler' with SuperTacky rubber compound
- the Trial-tire by Maxxis!
- top grip under wet conditions & steep slopes
Product information & technical details
|tire type:||Clincher, wired|
- The Creepy Crawler rear tire has a 25TPI carcass, which took over the motorcycle tire manufacturing and specially developed for this application
- It provides optimal cushioning and prevents punctures. Together with the Super Tacky compound, Creepy Crawler R is the optimal basis for successful trial bikers.
- For use in 26" trial, Maxxis recommends Hansventure or the DH models
|ST||SuperTacky - The tread is the reference for grip and performance for freeride and downhill tires, in short, the basis of the most successful DH tires in the world. It consists of a base compound and extreme grippy SuperTacky mixture|
|D60||Maxxis clincher tires have the same carcass as the higher quality foldable tires. Therefore, the additional weight due to the wire with about 30g keeps moderately|