PARK TOOL axle vise for bearing service
Park Tool tools stand for high quality and reliability - for over 50 years
- for front and rear axles
- easy to use
- for clamping in a bench vise
Product information & technical details
- The axle vise allows you to hold an axle in place using a bench vise, so it will not turn while work is done on the hub.
- 2 different diameter receptacles for front and rear axles (small) resp. 5, 9, 10, 12, 14, 20, 25, 30, and 36mm jaw openings (large)
- Includes jaw opening for safely holding hydraulic tubing
- large version with top retainer legs and magnets, which hold the inserts securely in place during bench vise use.