PARK TOOL pedal wrench
Park Tool tools stand for high quality and reliability - for over 50 years
- 15mm rim width
Product information & technical details
- Made from Cro-Moly steel for a shop quality pedal wrench made to last.
- 15mm and 9/16” precision openings and a long, round, vinyl dipped handle that won’t dig into your hand like flat pedal wrenches.
- It is nominally 32cm (12.5") long.
- This Professional Pedal Wrench is designed for heavy shop use.
- An oversized, asymmetrical head is made from Cro-Moly steel for superior strength and durability.
- While strong, the PW-4 is thin enough to access all wrench flats.
- Two 15mm wrench openings at 30 degree and 45 degree angles for best mechanical advantage, regardless of pedal position.
- Round vinyl dipped handle won’t dig into the hand like flat wrenches.
- Extra long 14” handle provides the leverage to remove even the tightest pedals.
- It is perfect for the home workshop or event tool box.
- Although economically priced, this 15mm pedal wrench, like all Park Tool products, is built to last.
- Made from heat-treated spring steel and vinyl dipped for comfort.
- 11 1/2” (29 cm) long.