PILLAR spoke 'PDB 1415' with J-Bend spoke head in gentian blue/RAL 5010 glossy color
High quality spoke for an attractive price.
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Product information & technical details
|Intended use:||Urban, Recumbent, MTN-4X, MTN-AM, MTN-DH, MTN-Dual/DJ, MTN-EN, MTN-MA, MTN-Touring, MTN-XC, Road, TT|
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
- Pillar PDB 1415 - the lightweight spoke all-rounder! These double cold-forged spoke is designed for various applications on the bike, where the loads are less and the rider's weight is low. Regardless whether V-brake or disc brake usage, the PDB 1415 fits any type of usage
- Dimensions: 2.0/1.8/2.0mm (refers to the diameter of spoke arc/middle section/spoke end)
- Thread: rolled (according to DIN 79012)
- arc angle of the spoke head: 95°
- Thread length: 9.0 mm
- Material: SandvikT302 stainless steel
- colored powder coated according to RAL color, shiny. You can see the exact RAL color in the heading
- Spokes are supplied without nipples. If necessary, please order them separately!