PILLAR spoke 'PDB 1417' with J-Bend spoke head in traffic red/RAL 3020 glossy color
Extra-ordinary high performance spoke for an attractive price.
- for fast MTBs & road bikes
- high-quality stainless steel
Product information & technical details
|Intended use:||MTN-AM, MTN-MA, MTN-Touring, MTN-XC, Road, TT|
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
- Pillar PDB 1417 - the lightweight spoke all-rounder! These double cold-forged spoke is designed for various applications on the bike, where the loads are less and the rider's weight is low. Regardless whether V-brake or disc brake usage, the PDB 1417 fits any type of usage
- Dimensions: 2.0/1.5/2.0mm (refers to the diameter of spoke arc/middle section/spoke end)
- Thread: rolled (according to DIN 79012)
- arc angle of the spoke head: 95°
- Thread length: 9.0 mm
- Material: SandvikT302 stainless steel
- colored powder coated according to RAL color, shiny. You can see the exact RAL color in the heading
- Spokes are supplied without nipples. If necessary, please order them separately!