PILLAR spoke 'PSR TB 2018' with J-Bend spoke head
The unparalleled disc brake spoke.
$0.88 $1.08 -18%
All prices excl. VAT. - Excludes delivery costs
Features & Advantages
- Triple butted
- high quality stainless steel
- ideal for disc brake applications
- bended spoke head
Item no.: 20257, Content: 1 piece
Often purchased together with PILLAR 12mm aluminium nipple
- PILLAR PSR TB 2018 spoke black - $0.88
- PILLAR 12mm aluminium nipple - $0.18
Product information & technical details
|Intended use:||MTN-AM, MTN-DH, MTN-EN, MTN-FR, MTN-Touring, Trekking|
|Thread rotation direction:||Right hand thread|
- Pillar PSR 2018 - the all-rounder in the spoke section specifically for disc brake requirements! This triple butted and cold forged spoke is designed for applications such as MTB-AM, DH, tour/trekking
- By strengthening the spoke's arc at the hub flange, this critical area is reinforced with more material and prevents spoke breaks.
- Dimensions: 2,2/2.0/1.8/2.0mm (refers to the diameter of spoke arc/middle/spoke end)
- Thread: rolled (according to DIN 79012)
- arc angle of the spoke head: 95°
- Thread length: 9.0 mm
- Material: SandvikT302 stainless steel
- Spokes will be supplied without nipples! If necessary.please order separately!
Questions & Answers about PILLAR PSR TB 2018 spoke black
Which black nipples would you recommend for these spokes?
1 English review written for PILLAR PSR TB 2018 spoke black
2 customer reviews in other languages
We do not have any reviews in English yet, but we do have 2 reviews available in other languages.
- No reviews available