PROLOGO saddle 'Nago Evo 134', Ti 1.4 rail
flat saddle shape with EV2-foam padding
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Product information & technical details
|Intended use:||MTN-AM, MTN-MA, MTN-Touring, MTN-XC, Road|
- completely newly designed and developed saddle for road and XC
- titanium frame for optimal stabiliy and weight
- Microfiber saddle cover
- Active density padding ensures comfortable and fatigue-free driving
- Gel pad under the saddle cover for more shock absorbing and comfort
- Prologo Nago Evo saddle series has a particularly flat saddle shape
- Dimensions (LxW): 280x134mm
- Technologies: Ti 1.4, active density, Ergo shape, U-clip, carbon fibre injection
|Active density||Active density by Prologo is a damping system that is place at 3 areas on the saddle. |
In the back tail a high density gel pad ensures maximum comfort. Exactly placed, where seat bone are situated on the saddle
The middle area of the saddle is reinforced by a gel padding of medium density, to minimize pressure in the perineal area.
In the front seat area, an extra soft gel is placed to reduce pressure, e.g. when you slip to the front due high pedaling forces or high inclination of your road.
At the same time, the saddle cover was divided into 3 areas and constructed according to the required & loads: in the rear seat area maximum stability and rigidity is needed, to carry the weight of the rider while in the middle section comfort is more important. The nose of the saddle was reinforced to acchieve sufficient stability.
|Carbon fibre injection||Carbon fiber is injected directly into the resin with this technology. The result is a material with high durability and comfort. At the same time it extends the shelf life of the saddle|
|Ti 1.4||A titanium saddle rail made of hollow tubes. HRC material: 36.6 +/-2. This reduces weight with an acceptable reduction of stiffness and increases shock absorption.|
|U-clip||U-clip is a fixing system by Prologo for a saddle bag or a rear light.|