bottom bracket 'GXPlite' for road cranksets with BSC-thread & 68mm BB-shell width
Premium quality - made in Germany!
- for GXP-cranksets von SRAM/Truvativ
- high-quality sealed
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, Plastic, stainless steel|
|bottom bracket type:||integrated, Ø 24mm|
|Bottom Bracket Width:||68|
|Bottom bracket type:||BSA|
|Roller bearing type:||single-row deep groove ball bearing|
- 7075 aluminium, steel, POM, NBR
- Anodized and laser-graved surface
- From the outside hidden tool holder
- Extensively sealed with radial shaft seals and O-rings
- Specially designed for SRAM and Truvativ cranks with inner bearing shaft Ø 24 mm
- Not compatible with Shimano, FSA, etc.