RYDE rim 'Andra 20' with 622mm ETRTO-size & turned sidewalls
Strong universal rim for rim brake use with directional spoke drilling.
- E-Bike & cycle journey rim for demanding riders
- directional drilled holes
- for 28"
Product information & technical details
|Rims eyelet:||No eyelets|
|rim usage:||rim brake|
- a completely new design of Ryde, especially for use of the rim in combination with internal gear hubs, E-bike hub motors and 1- or 2-spokes crossing
- directional spoke drilling effectively prevents a spoke bend near the nipple. Thus, the spoke nipples position is improved and a better spoke tension can be realized. This is important especially for wheels having a hub with large flange diameter (> Ø 80mm). Unilateral loads of the spoke nipple caused by inclined position of it, is effectively reduced.
- CNC machined rim side walls ensure optimum deceleration and smooth braking with rim brakes
- the Andra 20 has a slightly higher rim profile, making it more stable, but also lighter than the Andra 10