RYDE rim 'Andra 210' with 559mm ETRTO-size
Strong universal rim for disc brake use with directional spoke drilling.
- E-Bike & cycle journey rim for demanding riders
- for 26"
- especially for internal gear hubs & electric hub motors
Product information & technical details
|Rims eyelet:||No eyelets|
|rim usage:||rim brake|
- a complete redesign by Ryde, specifically for use on the wheel internal gear hub with double crossing
- directional spoke drilling effectively prevents a spoke bend near the nipple. Thus, the spoke nipples position is improved and a better spoke tension can be realized. This is important especially for wheels having a hub with large flange diameter (> Ø 80mm). Unilateral loads of the spoke nipple caused by inclined position of it, is effectively reduced.
- CNC machined rim side walls ensure optimum deceleration and smooth braking with rim brakes
- Andra 210 is the lightest rim out of Andra series