RYDE rim 'Andra 30' with 622mm ETRTO with ceramic-brake surface coating
Robust rim for heavy duty on electric, cargo bikes and travel bikes.
- for 28"
- especially for internal gear hubs
- directional drilled holes
- ceramic coated rim sidewall
Product information & technical details
|Rims eyelet:||No eyelets|
|rim usage:||rim brake|
- a completely new design by Ryde, especially for use with internal gear hubs and e-bike hub motors
- directional spoke drilling effectively prevents a spoke bend near the nipple. Thus, the spoke nipples position is improved and a better spoke tension can be realized. This is important especially for wheels having a hub with large flange diameter (> Ø 80mm). Unilateral loads of the spoke nipple caused by inclined position of it, is effectively reduced.
- ceramic particles plated on the sidewall ensure are particulary hard surface for a long lasting rim life. Optimum deceleration and smooth braking are further caracteristics of this treatment.