RYDE rim 'Andra 30' with 559mm ETRTO-size & turned sidewalls
Robust rim for heavy duty on electric, cargo bikes and travel bikes.
- for 26"
- especially for internal rear hubs - directional drilled holes
- directional drilled holes
Product information & technical details
|Rims eyelet:||No eyelets|
|rim usage:||rim brake|
- a completely new design by Ryde, especially for use with internal gear hubs and e-bike hub motors
- directional spoke drilling effectively prevents a spoke bend near the nipple. Thus, the spoke nipples position is improved and a better spoke tension can be realized. This is important especially for wheels having a hub with large flange diameter (> Ø 80mm). Unilateral loads of the spoke nipple caused by inclined position of it, is effectively reduced.
- CNC machined rim side walls ensure optimum deceleration and smooth braking with rim brakes