RYDE rim 'Andra 30' with 622mm ETRTO-size & turned sidewalls
Robust rim for heavy duty on electric, cargo bikes and travel bikes.
- For 28"
- Especially for internal gear hubs
- Directional drilled holes
- Ultimate Power (UP)
Product information & technical details
|Model year:||2016, 2017|
|Rims eyelet:||No eyelets|
|rim usage:||rim brake|
- a completely new design by Ryde, especially for use with internal gear hubs and e-bike hub motors
- directional spoke drilling effectively prevents a spoke bend near the nipple. Thus, the spoke nipples position is improved and a better spoke tension can be realized. This is important especially for wheels having a hub with large flange diameter (> Ø 80mm). Unilateral loads of the spoke nipple caused by inclined position of it, is effectively reduced.
ULTIMATE POWER (UP)
- CNC machined rim side walls ensure optimum deceleration and smooth braking with rim brakes
- Improves braking performance.
- Optimal parallelism of the rim.
- Smooth jointAdded value by better look.
0 English reviews written for RYDE Andra 30 rim UP 622/black
5,0 out of 5 stars
- No reviews available