SHIMANO disc brake 'Deore', T615-series
Modern technology & excellent performance for optimal biking pleasure
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, Steel, Polyamide|
- This hydraulic brake stand for performance, stability, reliability, low noise and smooth operation
- Good control in dry, wet or snowy conditions
- Simple vent with funnel tool and One-Way bleeding brake caliper
- Proven disc brake system, consisting of:
- Shimano caliper with automatic pad adjustment and 2 pistons. Postmount mounting
- Brake cable: Front wheel 1000 mm, rear wheel 1700 mm, completely filled and bleeded. There are no spare olives or inserts!
- Brake disc is not included! Please order separately if necessary. See brake MTB disc brake discs
- Brake lever: see item description for this (Dual Control = Shimano's Dual Control brake/shift unit, no information in the description = only brake lever)
- There is no adapter!