SHIMANO crankset 'Deore XT', M785-series with 104/64mm bolt circle diameter & 38/24 teeth
Shimano Deore XT - the right choice for your riding style
- improved switching performance
- lower Q-factor
- HG-X chainrings
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, stainless steel|
|Length:||165mm, 170mm, 175mm, 180mm|
|bolt circle diameter:||64, 104|
|sprocket-/chain size:||1/2" x 5/64"|
|bottom bracket type:||integrated, Ø 24mm|
|Bottom Bracket Width:||68, 73, 92|
|Bottom bracket type:||BSA, PF 24|
- The Deore XT crank is solid, lightweight and designed for virtually all applications in MTB sport
- Hollowtech II crank arms - hollow forged for a better ratio of weight and stability
- The middle chainring made of composite material and steel teeth, the smallest and largest chainring is made of aluminium. The teeth of the chainrings are especially suitable for HG-X chains and create together an optimum drive system on the wheel
- Incl. bottom bracket with BSA thread
|Hollowtech II||In regard to the entire system crank, an optimum balance of strength and rigidity of the crank arms, but also the axis is desirable. Hollowtech 2 combines optimally these properties to ensure the highest possible stability, which can again increase the pedal efficiency. Due to the light, hollow crank arms, produced by an exclusive forging technology of Shimano, the weight is kept low however not at the expense of a bad stability or reduced durability.
The shaft used for Hollowtech 2 has a diameter of 24mm and is made of steel by strength considerations. Thus it can take up the loads, such as torsional strength and flexural strength optimally.
The Hollowtech 2 bottom bracket are equipped with precision sealings to keep up the rotation efficiency of the crank as long as possible.