SHIMANO Crankset 'Deore XT-8100' with 36/26 Chainring
Proven quality & reliability at an attractive price.
- Removable crank star
- Direct-mount chainrings
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, stainless steel|
|Intended use:||MTN-AM, MTN-EN, MTN-MA, MTN-Touring, MTN-XC|
|bottom bracket type:||integrated, Ø 24mm|
- Direct mount chainrings enable the crank spider to be attached directly to the crank arm. Thanks to the special DCE + Narrow Wide profile of the teeth and the Hyperglide + chain design, the 52 millimetre offset of the chainrings is suitable for both BOOST and standard rear hubs.
- Proven Ø24mm crankshaft made of stainless steel
- By optimising the design of the current generation of cold-forged aluminium cranks, the weight could be further saved and the rigidity increased at the same time.
- Spider / chainring mount: Shimano Direct Mount
- Q factor: 172 mm
- Compatibility bottom bracket: BSA, BB30 and Pressfit30 with adapters each, BB92