Radial Shaft Seal Type AS for Shaft Ø 49mm with 5mm Width
Universal sealing elements according to DIN 3760.
- NBR rubber
- Special dimensions for tight spaces
Product information & technical details
- Radial shaft seals are used to seal rotating machine parts.
- They essentially consist of a rubber part, a stiffening plate and a worm spring made of spring steel.
- Suitable for sealing gaseous or low-viscosity media.
- AS design with additional dust lip to protect against dirt and the risk of corrosion.
- Rubber cover made of NBR with 72 ° Shore A
- Operating temperature range from -30 ° C to + 100 ° C