SPÉCIALITÉS-TA chainring 'Alizé' for outer position in black color
High quality chainring - made in France
- compatible with 8-/9-/10-speed
- 130mm BCD
- 7075-T6 aluminium
- shifting ramps for a smooth gear change
- wide range of teeth numbers
Product information & technical details
|teeth:||47, 46, 48, 49, 50, 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61|
|bolt circle diameter:||130|
|Gear system:||8-speed, 9-speed, 10-speed|
|sprocket-/chain size:||1/2" x 5/64"|
- Alizè chainrings by Specialites-TA are made of 7075-T6 aluminium by using CNC to achieve sufficient accuracy at a low weight.
- Up to 53 teeth those chainrings have milled & pinned shifting ramps to support the chain during the shifting process. Larger chainrings do not have any shifting ramps.
- 7075-T6 aluminium is particulary tough, which causes less wear.
- universal in use for all 5-arm cranksets with the equivalent, advertised bolt circle diameter