SPÉCIALITÉS-TA chainring 'Alizé' for outer position in silver color
High quality chainring - made in France
- compatible with 8-/9-/10-speed
- 130mm BCD
- 7075-T6 aluminium
- shifting ramps for a smooth gear change
- wide range of teeth numbers
Product information & technical details
|teeth:||47 , 46 , 48 , 49 , 50 , 51 , 52 , 53 , 54 , 55 , 56 , 57 , 58 , 59 , 60 , 61|
|bolt circle diameter:||130|
|Gear system:||8-speed , 9-speed , 10-speed|
|sprocket-/chain size:||1/2" x 5/64"|
- Alizè chainrings by Specialites-TA are made of 7075-T6 aluminium by using CNC to achieve sufficient accuracy at a low weight.
- Up to 53 teeth those chainrings have milled & pinned shifting ramps to support the chain during the shifting process. Larger chainrings do not have any shifting ramps.
- 7075-T6 aluminium is particulary tough, which causes less wear.
- universal in use for all 5-arm cranksets with the equivalent, advertised bolt circle diameter