XENTIS wheel 'Squad 7.5' with Clincher rim Silver-Line & black decal
Pure aerodynamic - Time Trial & Triathlon racing wheel.
This item is no longer being offered by the manufacturer
Product information & technical details
|Material:||Aluminium, Carbon, stainless steel|
|axle end diameter:||9mm, 10mm|
|hub OLD:||100mm, 130mm|
|Gear system:||10-speed, 11-speed|
|Rims eyelet:||No eyelets|
|rim usage:||rim brake|
|Axle type:||quick release|
- SQUAD-wheels are a perfect combination of a carbon rim with common spokes - UCI-approved. 7.5 means 7.5cm rim height. Those are universally applicable. Advantages are their lightness, stiffness and aerodynamics
- Also changing weather conditions are no problem - so they suit proffessional and semi-proffessional bikers.
- The patented carbon brake area is especially for standard brake pads, special carbon brake pads are not recommended. They ensure a dosed and safe braking as well with wet weather conditions.
- SQUAD 7.5 is made for a total weight (rider and bike) up to 110 kg.
- Tire dimension: 18-622 to 26-662
- Hub: Xentis
- Ceramic ball bearings reduce rolling resistance while increasing the longevity of bearings